Thursday, November 02, 2006

woohoo!! my chinese exam is over!!

i really thank God for seeing me through the papers today even though i was totally exhausted after a poor night's rest. it looks like i dint really make any startling careless mistakes, and in my compo i used 10 cheng yus!! lol. i cudnt help it.. once an approriate one came into my mind i just decided to stick it in a sentence.

and after the exam i went out with my friends to kbox.. how ironic lol. and we (or rather i) have discovered the secret of an additional remote control u can request for the moves the pitch of the song about. extremely helpful for basses like me who want to sing jay chou or wang li hong. but was quite fun.. but got no nehe around so a lot of our songs ended up sounding quite terrible haha.

yeap so that puts a stopper in the flow of exams for this month. nxt one is on 30th nov, the all important guitar exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home