Wednesday, October 04, 2006

hello!!!

the first 3 days of exams are over.. and i must say God has really been good to me during these days. even though before and after the exam i was feeling most lethargic and tired, during the exam itself i was rather 'on form' haha. but looking back i realise that it must have been God giving me the strength, i would never have been able to pull myself through the past few papers without God's providence.

tml is econs, then the first, and most bit of my exams would be over!! cos theres just math P2 nxt tues and music nxt wed. woohoo!!

i'm listening to the offering's 'walking down heaven's road' now and its a really joyful song!! haha. but i cant seem the find the lyrics on the net. must really be quite an original composition haha. and they're really good.

yeapp well thats all for now.. i hope my brain cools down in time for me to get a good night's sleep!! haha. cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home