Monday, September 25, 2006

looking back i really wonder how i pulled through.

round after round of exams. and still being able to maintain reasonable grades.. it truly amazes me.

its been some time before i've been through a full examination. the last time was in sec 4 last year.. this year's cts dint really count, i took onli 2 papers.

i guess im onli paying the consequence of the year's work, or shud i say slack. haha i admit that guitar does take up a lot of my time, and i guess when it comes to the exam period i pay for it.. cos i wasnt consistent enough during the year.

lets say i treated my studies as i did guitar, and lets say for every one hour time slot i've practiced guitar this year i did revision on what the teacher taught that day...

i wudnt have to study at all when it came to exams.

well but that isnt the case.

dint go to sch today.. dun ask me why, last night when i went to lie down at 7pm i told myself i wudnt go.. im not like unbelievably sick with a high fever or what.. i woke up at 6:20 with the usual headache i've had for the past few days, and just told my mum i dint want to go. took one panadol and woke up at 10:15. remarkable eh. thats 15 hours in bed. hahaha.

well then, my thoughts are a mess, i wonder where i'm going, and i'm having the usual pre-exam fatigue that makes u do unreasonable stuff like.. sleep for 15 hours? hahaha.

well then. i was reading through my archives of the exam period around the same time last year. it was quite amazing how my posts dun make me sound like i was half-dead during that period, even though i know i was.

but as the papers passed, one by one, my strength seemed to return (along with my sanity i guess haha).

i guess exams is something all of us have to go through. i've asked God for just enough energy.. just enough energy to last till the end of music paper on 12 oct. i dun care if i collapse after music or what. i just need enough energy to finish the music paper.

i feel like i need to break out of this imploding thinking.. this mental state of impending doom that keeps reminding you what u need to do, what u havent studied.. to crave knowledge just because u find it interesting.. that wud be cool.

and would certainly make exams seem very much un-exam-like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home