Saturday, September 09, 2006

hello. its been slightly under a wk.

i think irvin's perception of studies and examinations as a performance last night was quite insightful.. if only i treated my studies like my practice of guitar.. im somehow always ready to play something, and when it comes to a performance i dun need to overstress myself or what to play well.

but the problem is i dun do one hour of solid revision a day. which is what i should start doing soon.

the pursuit of knowledge i find is very unique. if u have the true heart of a learner and seek your own knowledge, u wud treasure it better, and remember it better too, rather than study it cos u must. like how i do with music.

if onli i had more time. well i know what i must do to pull myself through final year. i know that if i dun play my part God wun give me the ultimate push. so i know its my responsibility too to be committed to my studies.

k then thats all for now. cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home