Thursday, August 10, 2006

ya noe.

sometimes ur life is just so crowded with activities and things to do that u just want to do nothing.

so u sit down and do nothing.

then at the end of doing nothing u feel bad that u've accomplished nothing.

its a vicious cycle.

so what should i do now.. something or nothing?

lol.

yesterday was basically just slacking at home and, doing nothing. lol. i COULD HAVE GONE TO NEHE'S HOUSE.. i told him no in the morning cos i thot my family was gonna have dinner together to celebrate my mum's bday, which is today. turns out my sister wanted to watch the NDP (which i'm not too enthusiastic on catching) SO my father bought dinner back for me and my sis. -.-^6.0 x 10^23. ahh well.

life hasnt always been smooth sailing for me this term.. i've been sliding down the spiritual coaster after life returned to normal after my shingles episode. its when i start to blend back into the world, and fail to be an exceptional person is when i start to lose focus.. so i'm just glad for this hol where i can refocus myself. for me sometimes is what takes up the most of my thoughts that determines my 'spiritual level'.. and when i've got school and guitar only floating around in my head.. its difficult to maintain focus. and theres a long way to go b4 the next hol.. so i'll be thinking of other solutions to get myself to stay focused on God from now till then.

yeap. its been long since i updated, haha. cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home