Friday, August 04, 2006

rawr the whole com screen is a blur cos i cant focus my vision. haha.

had a 3h-long eye check-up at singapore eye centre.. was really tiring.. and i found out that i have poor accomodation (in other words cant focus well). looks like the spectacle hut people's equipment is slighly faulty.. they actually showed that my right eye degree dropped like 100 degrees when it didnt really. haha dun trust spectacle hut.

well just now at the eye centre i got my eye dilated.. thats why i cant focus for near vision.. its amazing i still can make a blog entry lol. at least i can still see far.. managed to make it to cheryl's house just now lol. so take care of ur eyes!! one of my greatest fears is to lose my sense of sight (besides losing sense of hearing haha).

well now that the week is once again over and i survived it, its time to sit back and think about other things.. like where my guitar practice is headed again. i seem to have lost my drive to play guitar after the competition held recently. then my drive to practice was that i have passion for the guitar.. but i need to renew my drive. i realised that i have not really committed my guitar playing to God, so i intend to do so.. and now i feel that i have let guitar take up so much of not onli my time, but also my thoughts, my worries... i need a new reason to practice guitar.

here's a quote from a friend from today.. it went something like 'pursuing excellence but being content when you dont achieve it'..

some truth in it huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home