Sunday, July 23, 2006

yesterday at mep concert me and my sec 3 friend pulled off some silly trick on stage to get the audience to laugh. we interupted the performance to exchange guitars in a weird manner. heres how the conversation goes:

joshua lim: *smacks his guitar to make a noise
"Your guitar..

its nice..

its black.. (i was using my black coloured guitar haha)

i want it..."

me: "No you cant have it.."

joshua lim: why?

me: cos its mine

joshua lim: please?

me: No...

joshua lim: just for this performance?

me: *suspiciously "okay.."

joshua lim snatches the guitar from me and we continue with our performance, triumphant as the audience breaks into laughter.


you know these days i've been talking a lot to people older than me, like jason last wk, and also danny, a visitor today, about what they're studying in uni, or plan to study, or what they're doing.. and sometimes i cant help wondering about my own future. will i reallllly be pursuing music? what if i dont? so what age will i REALLY start dating? and who? what will my job be?

oh and today uncle lee hock shared with us again about later in life if we want to marry someone from another church and the differences in interpretation of doctrines and their effects.. yeap something to think about.

so many questions. but the thing is, i know the answers to none of the questions right now. i'm just trying to keep up with whatever work the sch throw at me (just found out about a physics prac due tml a few hours ago in my diary lol). and i really trust God to lead me wherever i go, in the next 1 1/2 yrs b4 army, during army and after that. i cant really see veri far ahead, but, Romans 8:28.

ok tts all for now. gtg sleep.. with my partially finished physics prac. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home