Thursday, June 29, 2006

recently there has been a lot of activity going on on the tagboard in my sch blog. kind of like overspills from the exchange programme between acsi and plmgs guitar. i dunno.. even though i know the tags are kinda harmless.. i cant help but feel intimidated nonetheless. and i dun even remember how the 2 people who tagged most recently look like. and its also kinda scary knowing that so many strangers have excess to ur blog, where u share some of the most personal stuff.

hence i am just stoning and waiting for one of my sch friends to come back and tag and push the 3 weird tags down. lol. cos i am too fearful to post a new entry, or to reply to the tags. so bad hor me.

i dunno.. maybe its just me..

anyway.. its less than a wk to exams.. gasp!! but somehow my 'mugging strategies' differ all the time. for one, i cant study more than 1h at a go. second, i cant study more than 3h at home. and although my proportion of resting period to study time is very lobsided, somehow i've still made it all these years.. right? hmm. anyway i dun believe in cramming or stuffing in info until ur so dead tired u cant remember anything (which happens at the 2 or 3h mark), but rather just pay attention in class, do my homework and it shud stay in and come in handy with some polishing for future tests or exams.

yeap so its back to my disproportionate resting time from now till dinner and until 7. lolol. cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home