Saturday, June 10, 2006

back from youth camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this year was DEFINITELY a blast. even tho it was tightly crammed and all.. but i think it was still really fruitful. God blessed me with a good group, we had good games, good singing, good food, good skits... everything was really great.

yeap this camp i had to really get out of my comfort zone.. but prayer really helps.. was praying for my group everyday for 1 wk b4 the camp... and my group turned out to be really great.. and we won best skits!! that helped us win best group score too!! haha.. go KOTL!!

lol i'm having 'withdrawal symptoms' already.. i'm glad to see my guitar again.. but i'm too tired to play it. haha but i wudnt mind sacrificing guitar to have a never-ending youth camp... hahaha. well during the camp i slept for around what.. less than 14 hours.. so i got a slight headache now.. my mind still wants youth camp to go on.. but its ended.. and so has my supply of energy. haha.. i need to sleep.

ok thats all for now.. may blog more at a later date. cya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home