Tuesday, May 16, 2006

today was a really great day!!

had mep scholarship interview today.. i think it went quite ok. went with 3 others from my sch to the moe hq at buona vista. on the way saw a terrible accident.. there was like a pool (or rather a puddle) of blood on the road.. eww gross.

anyways, i think the interview went quite well.. my interviewers were mostly humanities people and they were really nice and funny. got some weird questions as well as some questions about music. but i guess they really do see my passion for guitar, no faking needed. some questions were what the new students (girls) were like, some stuff about cca, whether i wud choose between this scholarship and another if i was awarded both, stuff about guitar repertoire and my pieces, whether i had tuition (!!), how i coped with my studies, etc. and i also included a funny comment in one of my answers lolol.

saw some rjc pple there and i asked them if they took physics and they said yes.. and i asked them do they noe mrs tan woon ching.. and i asked them if she was nice and they said yes. aft tt i told them she was my mum and they were so surprised. lolol.

but of cos.. was looking forward most to seeing my old fren, yingda. he chose to go to acjc and is taking music there too. our friendship has definitely been strengthened more today.. cos even tho we're in different schools and stuff its really cool that when we both applied for the mep scholarship by some crazy chance my interview was right after his. so we met a lot earlier to talk and get ourselves ready for the interview. great friend.

yeap anyways thats all for today.. going for irvin's concert later. cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home