Thursday, May 25, 2006

hey.

havent updated for some time.. well i have been having many thoughts about music and its place in my life. well the case is that i'm going to take the ATCL exam (trinity college 1st level diploma) at the end of this year, and about a week ago my guitar teacher told me, after hearing one of my exam pieces, that the LTCL (trinity college 2nd level diploma) would be within my reach if i prioritised for the middle of next year. quite an encouragement to me.. cos even my teacher doesnt have the 2nd level dip.

but then again my music in sch has been taking a downturn. i havent topped a single test or assignment this term.. and failed the one i got back today. like the onli test i failed this term? and it was my fault and.. its really disappointing. and also once again, the mep scholarship which i dint get. all these signs seem to point away from my future in music.

i'm really confused about how much weight i should give to this subject and how much time i shud spend on it.. cos what if God's purpose for me isnt in a career for music? which seems to be the case now. perhaps i shud just listen to my mum, (my grandma), and my results. i just dunno.

anyway, was telling nick ytd that the thing circumstances cannot kill is passion.. and i do hope this passion can continue burning.. even tho it may not take the form of a career in music which for me now is still difficult to accept.

i need to trust in God. i feel so tired.. thats why i just cant wait for the hols. i feel so stubborn too.

Matthew 6:33: But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well...

maybe some demoralisation here and there is good for u. gdnite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home