Saturday, May 20, 2006

hey.

news is out.. and i did not get the mep scholarship.. needless to say i'm disappointed cos i wanted it so badly.. but then again God did grant me the pre-u scholarship which is still quite an achievement, so praise God. i'm also happy for my friend yingda who got the scholarship. haha i met him at holland v ytd when i was on my way to catch a concert and i was rushing late.. then he broke the news to me he received just a few minutes before he saw me. ahh well mixed feelings. it wud have been nice if we got the scholarship together tho.. but they onli give 5 a year. and there were a heck lot of other strong competitors. yeap. well anyway i trust in God's purpose.. even tho his will may not be for me to hold a career in the future.. i will still have that passion for guitar and music. sometimes i wonder if our dreams sometimes clashes with God's purpose for us in our life.. and then when we dun succeed in pursuing our dreams we get all dissapointed.. but i guess thats part and parcel of life. ultimately God's purpose is still the most important for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home