Friday, April 21, 2006

heyy. its been a long time since i updated.

this wk sch has been quite eventful. many many challenges. and in a few hours time i will be flying to lijiang!! for those of u who are wondering which obscure corner of the world that place is from, its in china. we have to be at the airport at 1am (!) and our flight leaves at 3am (!!!). well im quite excited about the trip.. cos the time there will be spent with a big group of my last year classmates who are all introverts and whom i have forged ultra strong bonds with over the past 2 yrs.

i actually wanted to take a long long longggg afternoon nap today to prepare myself for tonite.. but today is like the perfect day NOT for an afternoon nap!! haha. a perfect day wud be one thats overcast and cold and rainy. mmmmm. but its all sunny and un-overcast now. haha.

yeap tts abt all i have to say.. pls keep me in ur prayers. im bringing my bible there!! cos "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path"!! will be missing u all this sunday and nxt friday =( but will be back nxt sunday!! and the following monday is also a pub hol: church advance!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home