Saturday, March 04, 2006

heyy.

some updates. lately i feel i've been doing a lot of stupid things. like knocking my head while alighting off a bus on thursday. that was so -.- hahah but that happened when i was feeling really down, so perhaps it was to brighten up my day a little. and today. my guitar teacher told me about a guitar workshop at toa payoh CC on saturday (today) and that it was at 8 o clock. so after complaining twice about how badly it was scheduled, my father drove me there this morning.

like -.-

reached home at 9 and slept till 12noon. hahah got a call just now saying that the workshop was cancelled cos the guy's flight got delayed. ah well. at least i dun have to go back to toa payoh again ^^

yeap sometimes circumstances are so not in favour of us having joy. i surely dint feel too happy when i reached the CC only to find out that the workshop was in the evening. hmm but i got the see the early morning sun, which i like a lot and which i dun see a lot cos im either sleeping or in sch. yeap. well thats about it from me. cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home