Friday, February 17, 2006

its friday nite!! and time for another blog update.

today was a weird and funny day haha. today i got back my first music test of the year.. 8/20(!!!) lolol. our music teacher failed the whole class =X hoohoo. aft i got back my demoralising test paper, went back for english test, only to realise how difficult it really was. hahah tt must have been the worst essay i have ever written.

aft tt went home and had tuition then tried to sleep.. but cudnt really sleep soundly cos i drank peach flavoured green tea during lunch.. then when i was partially awake during my nap i brought one knee towards my body and my right calf got cramped -.- its such a terrible feeling. ouch it still hurts. lolol.

heart of a fighter series just now.. my father wanted my whole family to go down early (despite much complaining) cos he was hungry. lol.. so talked to shawn until 6:40 while waiting for more pple to come and eat with us and then we ate. tonites lesson was really refreshing (although the discussion was really O.o) one of the things that struck me the most was that relationships develop best when you bring your true self to developing relationships. i, being a veri shy person, do not always behave my true way in front of pple i am not familiar with. dun ask me why.. its just a preference i guess. so much so to a point where i was asking myself how i should really portray myself. but altho my personality description includes 'hard to know', i shall go and challenge it :P i shall be thick skinned and be myself all the time :)

i think i shall also try Laundon's 30 minutes of depression. perhaps it may improve my mood at sch. depressed for 30 minutes b4 sch every morning.. then logically after ur mood goes down it shud fluctuate up again rite.. lolol. me and my weird theories.

hahah and the super unexpected acronym from chern woon..
Washing
Ironing
Food
Entertainment
hahah but its just a joke. F should stand for a good Friend.

woah long post. tts all for tonite i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home