Tuesday, January 03, 2006

memories of thxgiving party lol.. this is a pic of nehe and gideon playing LF together.. i think its super cute lol.

first day of sch was quite okay i thought.. cos my orientation group was quite interesting, and got people who will talk. but there are many many many weird weird factors.. like they only admitted 69 girls.. and each group has like.. 3 girls and 12 guys. terrible proportions. so i decided that its better not to try to talk to a girl unless she talks to me first ^^ typical introverted me. i mean.. whats 4 more years without girls in sch? lol.

but anyway i was reallll tired when i came back. and i tell u.. all this orientation hard is really hard on my close sch frens.. and they are all introverts.. and they dun really function that well in a large group of 15 people. yeah. but i shall try my best to maintain my positive outlook on school. even tho my introverted frens complain to me so much lol.

yeap thats abt it. oh and our new sch tie looks realliiiiiiii weird haha. oh and i cant go for careteam on friday cos sch ends at 10pm :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home