Saturday, January 28, 2006

hey!! oh no i havent blogged for reall long. haha.

this week has gone by without me remembering much except for the stuff we learn in class. i'm becoming more and more used to (or rather numb) to the new environment.. altho it is still awfully weird. the interconnectedness between pple in my level is so great that i feel very left out. for me, i do take quite long to develop friendships with pple.. so i'm not used to getting out of my comfort zone (thats already not very comfortable) and trying to get to know pple well within a short time span. hahah i find myself losing the ability to be myself and i can feel the fear of talking building up again. i NEED to be thick skinned.

anyways, on a much much much better note, yesterday my frens gave me my birthday present!! 7 of them chipped in to buy me a mini amplifier. its realli cool.. it runs on a 9V batt and is 100% portable :)))) its the first time i've ever received a guitar-related present and i think it was a really nice surprise. (hahah but of course one of my frens who i went shopping with got the idea while we were walking around peninsula plaza looking for guit stuff last week)

and today!! the usually guitar-playing-couch-potato chen yi actually went out to watch a movie!! (the last one i watched was.. urh...... just like heaven?!?) yupz. memoirs of a geisha is a really gd show. altho for a large part of the show it was so sad and dehumanised that i cudnt sympathise with the main character. until the last part which i thought was the most touching. mhmm. we shud all treasure our gift of free choice.

well tts all for now. my father invited some students who are studying at NTU and NUS who are from china over to join us for reunion dinner just now. now they are watching some weird loud chinese show upstairs. lolol. yeaps. tts all for now. CNY hols is here!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home