Sunday, January 01, 2006

here goes nothing!!

hahah i dint really experience the 'it's the new year!!' feeling last nite at 12 midnight.. cos i was sleeping fatigued from thxgiving stayover. lolz. i managed to stay all the way thru!! but my stamina has definitely decreased.. hahah once u all guys left at 10:30am i slept all the way till 3pm. lol if my mom hadnt woken me up i wud have not been able to sleep last nite.

today at church was really interesting, with all the guys in suits. and me in the odd blue blazer hahah. came home early after lunch to sleep somemore haha, while the rest of the guys were playing dota. i havent stepped into a LAN shop for a long time and i dun think i will enter one again for a long time.. i just dun like the atmosphere. haha.

yeap anyways, today is new years day!! happy new year!! i think i will start this new year by revealing to my sch frens this blog that i have kept in secret for more than a year.. so that my spiritual life is open for all to see. but i post the same post on both blogs 80% of the time.. hahah so it doesnt really matter, accept for some of the more sensitive issues that onli u all can understand. but its open for all to see.

the past year has definitely been an exciting ones.. with my school class opening up a lot more, from a bunch of majority introverts to a group of siao pple siao enuf (and committed enough) to organise 3 class gatherings in the past holiday. also, the june and youth camps were great.. learnt lots thru it. hmm and i got my first taste of eros thru it too.. if u noe what i mean. hahah and there was a major downturn somewhere in july-august that cannot be blogged abt.. and i am still seeking understanding and answers for the whole issue. hahah. love is a mystery.

but also that issue has brought me closer to many of the youth, like shawn and candice. and it looks like its more or less on the road to recovery for now.. altho i still have much to learn. june camp was fun altho a bit hard.. but youth camp at sentosa gave me the feeling i first felt @ june camp sec 3.

and despite all this i still managed to do well in my academic area. thank God.

as always, i am SO reluctant and sad sch is starting again. hahah this ISTJ doesnt like change u see. but its inevitable. but slacking and daydreaming still rocks lol. anyways, heres a faint outline of my goals for nxt year:
1. continue with at least my spiritual goal of memorising 3 verses a week.. hahah as the verses accumulate it gets more and more difficult.
2. find more time to talk to God.. i thought i cud use long bus rides or travelling time.. but its not condusive.
3. help out in every way needed for the youth group
4. take the guitar ATCL recital exam.
5. survive my first year of IBDP.. hahah its been a longggggg time since i last talked to girls who are the same age as me.

yeap tts abt it.. i thank God for the past year and all its challenges!! and i trust in Him to guide me in the year ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home