Friday, January 13, 2006

hello again!! hahah its the weekend again and i feel obliged to blog. lol i think i notice a change in the way i write. no more nonsense singlish anymore. for these 2 yrs. hahah.

yeap its the 2nd wk.. and its pretty slack cos its mostly lectures on the bridging course for new students, so no homework yet =P and even tho its been 2 wks i have not held a conversation lasting more than 5 mins with a girl. hahahahah. but i think i have changed a lot over these 2 wks.. my perception of the world. relating with pple in sch has become much more complex, and the gossiping is well under way, and i think it wud be good for me to do what my fren intends to do: 'maintain a low profile'. for this wk im still sticking around my close frens from last year. hahah my last year class was realli a gift for me, cos we were a big class of introverts, but after 2 yrs together we managed to bond in an extraordinary way.

lessons are starting nxt tues, and i am sure the flood of homework will be quite great, but i trust in God to help me thru this year. i am going to need a good system of planning my work and dividing my attention evenly between all subjects, as well as push on in areas such as my music practice and spiritual walk. just now's meeting at louis hse was great.. i can feel the drifting already as the school term begins. the onli way to counter this drifting is to push closer to the group, cos life is like climbing an escalator that is going downwards, must always progress.

yeap. tts all for tonight i guess. cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home