Tuesday, November 22, 2005

youth song book bloopers.

not surprising cos theres a whole lot of words to type out. dun be surprised if you find some mistakes still present in the song book during youth camp altho i've already vett it once.

"And the hopless still offered new birth."

"Since the Son of God came down with His love our lives to crown, He with us wiykd renaub;" the last two words are actually would remain, but somehow my hand shifted when i was typing. lolol.

"Never have I known cleansing so ddep and so sure!"

"The battle belong sto the Lord."

"Engage the waitng (waiting) soul to bless;"

"As I travel thru this pilgrim land
There is a Friend who walks wit me,"

"His faithful fllow’r (sounds like flower) I would be,
For by His hand He leadeth me."

"Climbing the mountains,
Crossing the plians,"

okok enuf.. the rest not funny anymore lolol. wah that was a lot of mistakes. hahah luckily i checked thru once.. but too tired to check thru one more time lololz. kk cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home