Wednesday, October 19, 2005

yay!! i'd realli like to thank God for excellent results.

today was an amazing day.. got back all our results today. this was the first time where my mom did not scold me for any subject.. so after 10 years my grades have finally made the mark. yay so happy!!

this exam there was much moderation.. so the teachers told us that the actual mark we were supposed to get is the mark written on the exam paper. hahah im realli contemplating whether to post my marks or not but i guess not as it wud probably freak you out (freaks me out sometimes when i look at it again) so if u wud like to noe u can come and ask me personally :)

hahah but its not over yet.. i've yet to know the final class position after adding in the year's work. currently i lead by 13 marks.. but u nvr noe wad the other 50% from the rest of the year can do to ur marks.

once again, to God be the glory!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home