Tuesday, September 20, 2005

hey. wanted to blog ytd but blogger was down.

sunday was sermon and i think it was quite okay. hahah altho i wudnt have considered it my best presentation cos i was reading from a script and presenting at the same time. my opinion of a good sermon or presentation is one wif jus powerpoint and improvisation. :)

my mep exam is finally OVER!!! but i think whether i will get my position back depends on the luck of my music teacher's mood.. cos i played realll bad today for the duet lololol. its as if i forgot how to play the guitar.. came in on the wrong beat, messed up running notes and bah. my teacher also suggested i change one of my pieces for o lvl cos it was real draggy. ahh well. altho i wud be quite sad if the few marks i needed in the exam cud have been gained if i had practiced more last nite or smth.

as of today, its onli 14 more days to the exams. approximately 1/3 of chem is studied and about nothing else lolol. i realli need to go revise all my maths soon and chiong thru all that physics formula.

my piano is going to be repaired soon! yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home