Monday, April 18, 2005

okay. im back to blog a bit more.

today had guit orchestra's presentation for the sch. it was rather ok.. for a first try. and the fact tt we havent given a performances in ages. our conductor is realli gd.. he like.. doesnt get nervous lorh!! haha amazing. today i used my 1.7k guit.. and it was like.. 3 times louder than my other one which was completely inaudible. haha.. but i still had frens coming up to me saying stuff like.. "well done, cudnt hear ur solo" lol.

yeah other than that, tts abt it, other than the arts enrichment programme where my worst nitemare came true when i was invited on stage to learn dance moves -.- ergh. its sooooooo embarrassing. freaks me out just recalling it. lol

anyway, the workload is at one of its record highs.. but somehow i jus cant pull myself to do anything. im still trying to come to terms wif my life.. nt everything is fine and dandy.. and will nvr realli be. sighs.

happy birthday irvin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home