Saturday, February 19, 2005

the end of the saturday is coming to an end once again. once again, i dunno wad the saturday is for. its still a 6 day week lor.

feeling quite down lah... actually planned to finish all of my hw today.. but im still slacking in front of the com hahah. the onli thing i finished today is physics, obviously wif a LOT of help from my mom. theres still yingyongwen, a maths ws (in which there is not a qn tt i understand), and hear this (or read it).. i have to do 'oral' on tuesday (teacher told us on friday -.-) jus tt this oral got twist one... u have to make ur own 4 minute speech and aft tt answer qns. wif my laggy toking, i probably do abt say.. 300 words a minute....... do the maths......

my solution = memorise zuowen. its super cheapo but unfortunately i think tts the onli way. wish me luck anyway... hmm.

when i want to spur myself on during the sch weeks, i usually tell myself to look forward to the next holiday. however, the next 'holiday' doesnt come until 3 wks time. until then, i need to rely on my saturdays. blah.

lol do u noe wad i jus did jus now.. i was trying to unscrew the 'lid' off a gatsby deo bottle and ended up pressing down the 'cap', and at the same time the NOZZLE was pointing at my face. jus b4 tt i read the instructions of how u shudnt spray ur face wif deo...

feeling stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home