Monday, January 10, 2005

this 5 day wk thing is realli difficult to adjust to man. today i had sch until 2:40 as usual, then go for guitar class. i tell u... i am so SIAN of the 74 bus ride there and the 165 bus ride back. wastes 2h of my life. lol. today toked wif my guit teacher.. say tt if i want to take grade 8 or Performance cert this yr must realli work on my sight reading... cos wad tt matters is nt the cert.. but wad type of guitarist you are... i think that statement realli speaks to me. even if u have a qualification but cant perform up to it normally its useless rite? your name on the cert doesnt realli matter (unless u wanna get into uni)

jus now went to make new specs... now that my degree so high the specs cost an obscene amt. then try to mend back my current specs... its forever out of shape. 'in-shape' to me is actually veri off to the lady at the shop.. so keep on bend here bend there but cannot get the correct shape. now i staring at the com screen my vision also a bit wrong.

haiz.. so much stress.. oh btw pple... i going overseas to kluang, malaysia nxt wk on 17 - 20 (mon - thurs) for some adventure camp thingy.. pls pray for me. now my strength jus rests on some of the small things in life.. jus now i open my email and see that progress is carried out on the open hse gives me hope. yea. continue to strive for the Lord everybody!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home