Monday, January 03, 2005

heya all!! i think u might wanna noe a bit about my 1st Day.

my long pants were kinda cramp.. i think i need to buy from different distributor. looks goofy wif my big asics shoes. today was pretty fun.. so long nvr see classmates, and reunitement wif our teachers. our class is as goofy as ever too haha. also got elected as vice-chair today. my best fren got chair post, and hes sulking over it haha. also had 1st A maths lesson, got this realli pro teacher wif a weird accent. fortunately hes nt one of those teachers hus language is so terrible tt u laff every minute.

haiz so sad.. i starting to miss the youths already!!! withdrawal symptoms already started showing on sunday. hmm.. i guess this is onli normal after going thru 2 months of great fun wif yall!! i jus dun want to let these moments disappear.

oh wellz, enuf from me for today.. gtg finish up the rest of teh unfinished hw!! bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home