Wednesday, December 15, 2004

wah today was a tiring day man...

morning got woken up from my beauty sleep.. for chinese tuition -.- i shud be sleeping now, but still sending the minutes for tonites meeting. haiz. forgot to attach the file!!!! i'm so lame man lolol.

afternoon joined my frens for a game of bowling (at an alley that was actually open) at Chevrons.. some club. did quite gd.. 110, 118, 160... shattered my past hi score of 147 (that was like.. when i was sec 1 the last time i played) hahaha... missed my last throw altogether.. wasted that spare lolol. cud have scored smth like 16_ or smth.

aft that ate $2 char siew rice at hawker centre then came back my hse for meeting. my lack of sleep was catching up on me man... i was getting quite tired during the meeting, haha. aft that plucked up last bit of energy to play one last breath on the guitar for teh people.. hehe.

hmm.. after 2 experiences of having church pple tagged on my other blog.. i dun realli noe how many pple visit THIS blog anymore... i wonder if The Reason is right or not... lol. anyway, jus to let u all noe.. i think u all are probably more comfortable tagging on a blog where u noe all the people... i feel that way. can be more open on ur blog cos got no nosey sch pple looking thru ur tags. yea.

so.. tag HERE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home