Tuesday, December 14, 2004

ok heres the late report on sentosa outing, 13/12/04.

actually i dowan to go one.. almost felt like pangsehing them...

in the end went lah... my powerful sense of punctuality led me to be 5mins late, arrived at harbourfront mrt at 9:35. budden the rest of the grp had even more powderful sense of punctuality man!!

arrive at Palawan beach, sentosa at 11:00 (do the math.... and yes, i was bored and sleepy) lol. but once we arrived there the action started quickly. we bought a ball and mark got a free sting from some bug.. hahaha. i veri long nvr play volleyball.. so this time i play until my hands red. ouch. i was so unprepared for this outing that i came wif $5 on my wallet. bus ride to beach $3. so lunch was real small. had to borrow marney. after that play some more volleyball, then start throwing pple into the sea. lucky i nvr kena lolz.

after that come back, i jus knew my mom wud scold me for getting sunburnt. sure enuf. hahaha... so now i have to endure a red nose and weird injuries here and there, eg leg cramp, finger cramp (?!?)

yea.. but in all was quite fun.

today jus came back from guitar lesson. i'm a dyslexic grade 6 guitarist man. my sight reading is terrible. i barely scraped thru the exam sight reading.. and my guitar teacher says i need to close up the gap btwn my sight reading and playing. hai. nvm.. mus practice MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -.-

ok.. tts all for today.. tml one more youth meeting.. this one is impt, discussing nxt yrs open hse. 5:30 for dinner or 6:30 w/o dinner, meet at clementi mrt for both times. cya tml pple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home