Sunday, December 19, 2004

another day at church.

after waking up at around 9:15 - 11:15 each morning, it is indeed a challenge to wake up at 8:30 on sundays and still have energy to carry on lol.

signing up for youth thxgiving party is sorta slowing down.. maybe cos everybody is overseas... and i think i need to mobilise pple to ask other pple to sign up. i 1 person cannot handle everything. so all ya pple there gotta help me!! this sunday is the last signup.

2 mins ago my answered my sis that i'm lending her a pair of my shorts for thxgiving.. and in exchange she'll lend me a t-shirt... buahahahaha.

yea... today changed guitar strngs again. i've been trying to try every set of guit strings available in sg.. this one costs $7.. its called D'aquisto or smth. nt bad but buzzes a lot. nt the best, but for $7 its quite loud. my standard strings i use for exams and performances is by La Bella, costs $12.

jus a bit of guit crap for yall. kk, cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home