Monday, December 06, 2004

after spending so many days away from home, i'm so glad that i can be home and jus slack.

today i did a lot of the usual stuff.. play guitar, play com, watch tv, sleep, lie arnd and do nth.. so fun. but can onli do once in a while.. if not its realli sian if u do it day in day out. haha.

i've also decided to start on my holiday hw... but i'm nt telling my classmates cos they will all start doing which puts me at a disadvantaged position, or they will jus call me crazy, cos we have all learnt the acs culture of procrastination. my hol hw is simple: chinese, music composition and project work. simple to list out that is. tts y i'm starting today.. i dun wanna die during the first wk of sch.

yea.. tts all.. now i shall.. play more com? lolol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home