Tuesday, November 02, 2004

today was a guitar day. guitar, guitar and guitar.

woke up at an unearthly hour of 8:00 this morning cos guitar lesson @ 8:30. yeah. my guitar teacher mr choo came to my hse for the first time. wad i remember abt the lesson is tt he showed me a piece called Sevilla in my book. the thing is that ACS(I) guitar orchestra is playing it too!! and this piece is a solo piece. Muahahahaha *evil laugh*

afternoon went for orchestra practice. haha.. i'm a section leader there, and i do nothing there, yet my section can play perfectly (well nt that lah.. but better than the rest of the sections, hehe). haha. tiancais.

and now the thing that everybody has been waiting for:

The Nail Episode II: The Fake Plastic Nail
ok. so happens that my hse downstairs got a nail shop lol. so i go down jus wanting to get my nail repaired after tt giant crack occured. i go down and ask for an 'acrylic nail' as my guit teacher told me to ask.. but they dint understand a word cos they speak chinese -.- yah. then one lady took a look at my nail and asked if it was fake or nt (!!!).. then i told her real lah. lol. then she gave me that 'look'. but anyway the people there were quite understanding when i told them i use it for guitar. so i jus get a glued on nail for the time being.

ok heres a interesting fact for all those physics enthusiasts out there.. now that my nail thickness is much thicker, which makes my nail harder, it is now a bit funny to play on the guitar.. and creates a different timbre (tonality).

other than that, it feels like ur wearing nail polish.

ok tts all.. gd luck for O and A pple and cya guys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home