Monday, November 01, 2004

IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dun care wad happened, but its over.

what is my problem lah... i broke another nail. actually this one's tearing, budden the thing is that its my THUMB nail. which takes 1 and a half months to grow. oh, and my guitar exam is on the 20th of november. wow. argh. i jus cant help it lah... its a guy thing. noticed it really tore during the last 15 minutes of the paper and it was distracting me.. lol. i wish the world was a bit more convenient for guys to keep nails... i mean.. have u ever met a guy hu went into a beauty shop to buy nail polish?!? well i have to do that cos the one i have now kinda sux.. takes ages to harden and feels terrible. i've been waiting for almost 20 minutes already.. haix.

ok enuf of this nonsense.. yah.. so exams over and can play.. oh and i must thank all those hu have been supporting me thruout this period of testing.. thanx guys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home