Wednesday, November 03, 2004

here to blog again. hi.

today woke up and hengmin my cousin came over. he's one of my closest frens cos we used to share a lot in common. played ping pong, cards, suicide halo, and talked. yeah. in the afternoon i went to cut my hair. abt time yeah? haha

The Nail Episode III: Even The Hairdresser Notices
i mean.. is it that obvious? why do female hairdressers look at guy's nails? haha. it seems that everytime i change my character i want to change my hair. heres the timeline.

Age.
Baby years: cute hair!!
Lower Primary: a mass.
Upper Primary: side parting appears. in my opinion, it grows nerdier year by year
Sec 2: side parting disappears
Sec 3 july: plucked up a big deal of courage and walk in and say: "jian 'spiky'"
Sec 3 november to present day: argh my hair is realli getting frizzy.. using up too much shampoo. better cut.

Today:
plucked up another big deal of courage. have u ever heard somebody walk into a barber shop and say: "i want to keep my hair long" ? now u have. lol. so she cut for me the 'chang fa xing'. looks ok i guess. in my opinion, its the cutest hair i've had since babyhood. hehe.

it seems like my character has changed the most this year haha. i'm probably expecting another change after youth camp. yeah. oh yeah.. need to find stuff to do for devotions. kk cya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home