Sunday, November 14, 2004

hello.. here to make another feeble attempt at recording down my eventful life -.-

tml my sch frens coming to play ping pong.. long time nvr exercise liao.. and i think my skills have quite deproved lol. my sister who is in her school's table tennis team claims she can beat me but... heheh. i think my anyhow style can still beat her buahahaha.

in reply to nehe's single outdated entry on his new blog, yesh, devotions are quite underway. nt bad. :)
hey man, it's the hols. why am i finding a lack of stuff to say? lolol. maybe thats what causing my tagboard to start dying. must keep tagging.. it's my inspiration on wad to write. haha.
it's onli 2h and 45min to the end of the day... wads so great abt the end of today? it signifies 1 day i dint play guitar.
yeah.. thats all for today.. cant wait for youth camp!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home