Sunday, November 07, 2004

first sunday of november.

came back from going out wif irvin, shawn, ronald and slept from 3:50 to 6:50. ouch. tonite dunneed to sleep liao.

i think i'll make a list of all the things i attempt to do this week, in order of priority
1) Think of a devotion topic
2) Call people to do devotions
3) Practice guitar
4) do music theory hw
5) Continue doing my terrible music composition
6) play computer
hmm.. when shall i start my 2.5k word project work essay..

haha... but i'll probably end up doing the stuff the other way round.. hmm... i'm still open for volunteers to do devotions and ideas for a devotion topic.. there'll be 5 devotions and 1 prayer walk. yeah.

my new guitar is working quite nicely.. jus cant stand those buzzing sounds.. lol. in my opinion it looks better than it sounds. but it definitely is still inferior to my 1030.. hehe. so that makes a total of 3 + 1 (mini guitar) guitars in my room.

guitar rox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home