Saturday, November 06, 2004

blah... blogger broke down ytd.. so i blog today.

the holidays are as colourfully dull as ever... i rem last time in sec 1 and primary school during the holidays i was jus lazing around, and watching tv. computer tehn was limited. heheh.. but now that short sightedness has stablised... can change blogskin every 2 weeks. heheh. next step.. lasik. lol. maybe the price will drop by the time i exit army.. cos my mum says thats when its perfect to go. but now at least holidays got smth to do that i can spend hours on and not destroy my body or brain. guitar!!! haha. oh and btw.. MidiNotate Composer is so addictive!! lol. its hard to believe. once i learnt how to use it properly, i've been working on my composition for O lvl nxt yr non stop. it's basically a software that lets u enter notes into the computer, and can convert ur notes to midi files.

hmm.. maybe u all might wanna hear wad i did as the concert master this year.
Concert Master:
1) tunes the ensemble b4 performances, or jus every week practice
2) makes seating plans for the ensemble
3) gets the ensemble to follow the seating plan
4) sits at the extreme right seat in the front row
5) is supposedly the best player in the ensemble =P
6) doesnt conduct =P

Concert Master is ranked on par wif the VPs, under the Pres. (in my opinion i feel like i got demoted cos CM sounds cooler than Vice President 2 and becos of some of the other abovementioned... hahaha)

wad does VP do? hahaha... it's nt realli written out for me yet.. so i hav no idea wad i'm supposed to do. haha.

today i jus called up the guy at Guitar Workshop at bras basah. try to sell my guitars. hmm.. i asked for quite a reasonable price.. $150 for my 2 guitars.. the Thai Japanese Ibanez (made in jap, bought in thai) and wad i like to call the piece of firewood which acutally belongs to my aunt. i wanna use the money to buy a more stable guitar like a yamaha or smth.. cos my current one has lots of dents and lots of buzzing if u dun string it properly. hmm.. i wonder if the guy will accept my guitars... well i will jus have to go down and show him.. and see how lah. wish me luck =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home