Sunday, November 28, 2004

another bz day.

today woke up early to go for 8am. my bed seems too nice larh. haha. went for 8 am so that i can teach the last timothy class of the yr. this time i let kelvin chen try to teach a bit of stuffs. hes from china, so he gave us a list of 6 riddles to do in chinese. hahaz. well i found out my chinese isnt that powderful.

then the rain started. whoosh. had to go for a performance at Bishan Junction 8. was quite ok larh. but it had some of the worst performance features in this yr. the stage is ultra cram, and its the biggest room i've played solo in so far (!!!) so my guitar seemed softer than usual. this is a concert for parents so there was quite a bit of disturbance (ahem.. nxt time u pple go for concerts BETTER off to silent.) such as a lady who my teacher described to be rustling a plastic bag O.o and suddenly i find the lights veri dim. haha. many other small small nitty gritty details.

yeah.. and i'm back here waiting for my dinner to arrive... i dun realli have my dinner this late as night. kk... cyaz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home