Friday, October 29, 2004

whee!! today was a fun day.

even so, my nose is nt sparing my brain from lagging in its feeble attempt to study chinese. anyway, today we did quite a lot of stuff in school. we met our nxt yr's class teacher and pastoral care tutors (asst. CTs). yeah. u can read more abt it on my school blog.. but half of its is gibberish tt u probably cant understand.

today i oso finally realised how to create distortion wif my electric guitar amplifier!!! yay. and i realised tt my amp actually has a knob that adjusts volume. lol. so my amp aint tt useless after all.

oh, and i'd like to thank all the caring pple out there.. i nvr expected tags to encourage me.. thx a lot!!! hope u enjoy reading my blog too.

3 days to complete freedom. cyaz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home