Thursday, October 21, 2004

2nd blog

hi all.. it's me again.

you may think tt i have a lot of time, or jus bored. i think u're right.

okay i created this blog specially for church frens to view only, cos i think u all cant understand half the gibberish i talk abt on my current blog. i also want to see how my writing style changes when i write a blog for the audience of church frens onli.

heres a short intro to me.

i'm currently studying at ACS(I), jus finished exams and have quite a bit of free time. i'm 15 this year, and i'll be doing my pre-IB year 2 nxt yr. for those of you who are not sure, ACS(I) is offering a through train programme which allows us to jus go straight to do the International Bachalaureate(wadeva) diploma (IB dip). which means no O lvls!! haha.

yeah.. i'm jus testing this out.. cos i nt sure how many pple wud actually read this blog, cos everybody is still having Os and As, and many of ur blogs out there are lagging.. lol. anyway, stay tuned. if this blog is un-updated, u can always read my other blog for ur daily dose of guitar crapping.

oh did i mention i play guitar? yah, i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home